This ad is expired.
University of Idaho
Boise VandalStore Sales Associate
Division/College: Auxiliary Services-MID
Employee Category: Student/Temporary
Pay Range: $12.50 per hour or higher depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Part Time
The Boise VandalStore Sales Associate is responsible for supporting the VandalStore Mission and producing the core outcomes: Student Success, Customer Experience, Great Production, and Great Environment. This position must understand the importance of customer engagement and provide exceptional customer service.
- Experience working in a retail environment.
- Experience cashiering.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions accurately, communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; communicate effectively in person and via the telephone; contribute to overall team success.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills; serve and communicate with diverse personalities and culture; excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to use a computer and current software.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Ability to be punctual and reliable.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Ability to bend & stoop.
- Ability to lift, carry and/or otherwise move up to 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work evenings, weekends and special events.
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
Posting Number: STH002057P
Posting Date: 11/28/2023
Open Until Filled: Yes
Applications will be reviewed at regular intervals with positions being filled as needed.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency